Good Bye (2014)

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Assalamualaikum . 
Alhamdulillah 2014 has done . I should write a post about 'my' 2014 which means I should talk about what happen in my life throughout 2014 but I don't know how to describe 'my' 2014 . I have been through a lot , mixed feelings but Alhamdulillah everything is in control . Merepek merapu well tu memang kepakaran diri ini . Okay back to serious mood . For almost 19 years living in this world , I feel so much blessed , Alhamdulillah . Life has its ups and downs and I won't never complain on what happen in my life . Pukul Nik kalau Nik complain ye . Okay joking . Whatever it is , I have learned a lot of lessons on my 2014 . I learned about people and life . But the most precious thing that happened in my life is to meet a lot of people in 2014 .

Anyways , Nik nak ucapkan terima kasih kepada semua yang hadir dalam hidup Nik sepanjang tahun 2014 . I would like to say thank you to my parents , siblings and relatives who are always with me through my ups and downs . Thank you to my bestfriend(s) ; Faiz , Paan , Tyrah , Aien and Aenn for many years friendship . Thank you to my new families ; Kak Afi , Kak Amira , Aina and Aida (Usrah Kelantan/Street Dakwah) as always remind me to be a better person . Thank you to my girlfriend(s) ; Azri Hazirah , Fatin Nadhirah , Diyana Shahira , Aishah , Nafisah and Afrina for a new friendship at IIU . Thank you to Kak Wani (Usrah IIU) as always giving me a lot of advices . Thank you everyone [sorry because I didn't mention name(s)] who is always with me , that will remain with me , which accept me for who I am , who always support me , cheer me up . I don't know how to repay all your kindness towards me but Allah SWT is watching us from up there . I really hope I can 'bring' everyone with me so that they can still be with me through and create a new memories together . Okay cukup la merapu meraban ye . Goodnight everyone .

Wallahualam .  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Soal-Jawab] Hipster dan Hijabster

#Happy28GDay

Everything Happen Must Have A Reason