Immune System Need to Work Hard

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

i wanna write  | via Tumblr

Assalamualaikum . 

I took quite long time to update my blog and here it is for a new post . Fuhh took 1 month from previous post . Sorry readers . Got a lot of things to do and a lot of things to deal with . Sounds like excuses but yes , no other reasons can be use . Actually I spend a lot of time thinking or doing something which didn't give any benefit to me and yes it does affect my health . Currently always got headache , fever (for like a week) and allergy . Headache maybe because lack of sleep and over-thinking . Fever maybe because of hot weather , lack of water in body and of course because of my immune system didn't work efficiently . The last one , yes allergy , I don't know why but I am not an adult yet , generally not a normal person . Well , I won't tell it here because it gonna be a long long long post if you guys want to know about my allergy . Right now ( when I write the post ) , I have to skip two classes for today because I got allergy . I don't know because of what but yes itchy around my hands , neck and legs . I asked a good friend of mine to see my hands and she said it really looks serious and I need to go to clinic but yes , everyone know me . I can't be friend with clinic and her brother , hospital . Well they don't even want to be friend with me and I assume they are not friendly . Okay I got hives on my hand and around my neck . It does look serious but it's okay , it is under control . Don't panic dearself . My life looks really tough but trust me someone out there do have tougher life than me . Words to cool me down . Inhale , exhale . This is how I look when I am writing for a new post , hard to breath . Hahaha nothing related . So readers , just make sure you take care of yourself and be good to your body . Don't eat something not good for your body , drink more mineral water and get enough sleep . Just an advice from me . Okay bye . 

Wallahualam . 

Comments

  1. Salam... lama tak singgah. Nak share ni kot2 Nik terlepas. Adsense dah support blog dalam bahasa melayu!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment here .

Popular posts from this blog

[Soal-Jawab] Hipster dan Hijabster

#Happy28GDay

Everything Happen Must Have A Reason