Bigbang - Sober MV

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

This is what I feel right now .


Assalamualaikum . 
Yeah proud VIP is here . I am too happy right now . Bigbang released their 6th music video for their 2015 comeback just now . Good job Kings . VIP must be really really happy right now . Hahaha so guys let's watch it together , and yes again for me . Hahaha


Yes , I know you gonna dance while listening to this song but trust me the song lyrics must be something meaningful . Can't wait for the English subtitle for this song . Please watch it over and over again . You gonna fall in love with them even more . You must watch the scene between GD and a girl which really break my heart into pieces . lol . I don't know whether GD really kiss that girl or not . I gonna watch it again . Yeah and you can watch Daesung with drum . He is good looking nowadays . Oppa . Saranghae . 

I really hope they can release If You music video soon . I love that song so much . I gonna find a video of that song and update it here soon . Just wait okay guys . You gonna love it . Trust me . 

UPDATED [ 4 July 2015]
Bigbang won't make a music video for If You song . They just want the Vips listen to that song and try to understand the lyrics instead of watching the music video . Whatever it is we still gonna support you , Kings !

Popular posts from this blog

[Soal-Jawab] Hipster dan Hijabster

#Happy28GDay

Everything Happen Must Have A Reason