Music Challenge

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Assalamualaikum. 
Entri kali ni might be simple and tak memenatkan korang untuk baca. Hahaha actually ada lah juga perasan dalam Instagram, some of my friends posted music challenge by sharing their song playlist. I thought of doing it in my blog first and maybe I will post it in my Instagram too. 

Rules: Hit shuffle on your media player and write the first 20 songs. NO SKIPPING!

Actually, I listen to songs when I got nothing to do or some time when I am alone by myself. Here the songs list:

  1. Locked Away- R City ft Adam Levine
  2. What Do You Mean- Justin Bieber
  3. Airplane- iKon
  4. Dahsyat- Mojo
  5. If You- Bigbang
  6. Drag Me Down- One Direction
  7. Love More- Bii
  8. Let's Not Fall In Love- Bigbang
  9. Zai Jian Bu Zai Jian- Sheil Amzah
  10. Flashlight- Jessie J
  11. Same Old Love- Selena Gomez
  12. Amnesia- 5 Seconds of Summer
  13. Empty- Winner
  14. I Need You- BTS
  15. You Are The One- Raef
  16. Severely- FT Island
  17. The Path- Raef
  18. Cheerleader- Omi
  19. Photograph- Ed Sheeran
  20. Loser- Bigbang
So yeah. Macam pening je songs list, macam macam bahasa ada. Haha actually Nik baru je belajar dengar lagu Chinese. Both Sheila Amzah and Bii 's songs quite good and kalau tak faham tu pergi je google song translate ye anak-anak. Kalau lagu Korea tu tak payah nak tanya banyaklah dah tu memang kena ada dalam playlist. Kalau ada yang tak familiar dengan any songs yang Nik listkan, you can go and search at Youtube. Highly recommend all the songs.

Wallahualam 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Soal-Jawab] Hipster dan Hijabster

#Happy28GDay

Everything Happen Must Have A Reason